Arts Enterprise blends the arts & business to enrich the lives of thinkers and doers. We pursue entrepreneurship, education and community engagement to enable students to implement creative ideas, developing a community of passionate leaders.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Are the Influencers

This is a great short documentary that comments on how trends & creativity spread. It describes so well what I think is our generation’s creative class.

My favorite quote from the film, "The places where people assemble based on passion...are usually the places where you see the most influence."


INFLUENCERS FULL VERSION from R+I creative on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello AE @ Iowa! I love the blog. Keep up the GREAT work and please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you continue to grow! Best, Nate Zeisler

    ReplyDelete